NEW! OPTIMAL WELLNESS CHALLENGE ~ A DOCUMENTARY PROJECT
The Optimal Wellness Program is a Dis-Ease Prevention Program for Self-Healing, through Detoxification & Emotional/Spiritual Cleansing – Scientifically-supported self-healing techniques will be presented in an experiential education HANDS-ON format during which participants will be asked to make simple lifestyle adaptations to help promote optimal wellness. We are creating a DOCUMENTARY with our clients! Be in the next wave of humans that are living an Optimal Lifestyle.
We believe it is your human right to have HEALTH EQUITY. You should have access to all the self-healing techniques and the holistic or quantum healing modalities you require to be an optimally healthy human! We’ve done EXTENSIVE research to create customized healing pathways for all of humanity.
This Documentary Project will include 12 Weekly Classes on Self-Healing, Detox/Cleansing Techniques, Plant-Based Nutrition, Stress Mastery, Toxin-Free Living and much more, with 6 Individual Holistic Wellness Coaching Sessions (scheduled bi-weekly), and unlimited Yoga for Wellness Classes. Our Optimal Wellness Program is $299 per person or $249 per family member (3 family members/friends minimum). Your one year membership will also give you a 20% discount on all our other programs. Payment plans are available. All ages, individuals & families are welcome!
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OPTIMAL WELLNESS CHALLENGE:
You can participate in the Optimal Wellness Program in five easy steps:
1) Schedule a consultation appointment to learn more about the program. (Click the Tickets link below for our Online Scheduling Page or click here: holisticwellnesscommunitycenter.org/contact/appointment-2/)
2) If you choose to participate in the program, you may become a OWP Member for $299 which entitles you to:
*12 Weekly Optimal Wellness Classes
*6 Individual Holistic Wellness Coaching Sessions
*One Year of Membership, which also gives you 20% off all our other programs!
3) Attend all 12 classes and participate in the discussions. Take an honest look at your lifestyle and learn skills/techniques to bring optimal wellness practices into your life.
4) We will ask you to provide personal commentary about your experiences and wellness inventory surveys to track your progress during the 12 week program. (In-class Commentary & At Home with Weekly Personal Video Blogs, to be included in the Documentary)
5) Be open to change, realize that healing is possible, and be ready to take full responsibility for your own holistic wellness.
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME???